- Environmental Impact Assessments (E.I.A)
- Environmental Management Programs, (E.M.P)
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Monitoring and Mapping
- Environmental Control Officer services
- Wetland mapping and evaluation
- Water Management
- Environmental project management
Environmental Information Services
- Development of environmental information services, particularly Geographic Information Services, for the monitoring, assessment and management of all environmental, conservation, or fire related issues.
- Development of databases for Conservation planning.
- Development of databases for Integrated Development Planning.
- Development of databases for the preliminary assessment of EIA’s.
- Development of databases to assist in the reporting on the State of the Environment.
The primary goals of the company are:
- To provide a complete (one stop) environmental service to clients requiring such work.
- To establish Environmental Management Systems (E.M.S), conduct Environmental Impact Assessments (E.I.A) and establish Environmental Management Plans (E.M.P) according to National and International standards.
- To ensure the implementation of environmental recommendations for the sound ecological management of ecosystems through active project management.
- To undertake conservation and tourism planning and implementation with a focus on sustainable development and natural resource protection.
- To actively manage programs and projects associated with wildlife and environmental management.
- To establish and provide environmental information systems, particularly Geographic Information Systems, for the management of environmental and conservation issues.
- To develop and provide specialised information systems to assist in the management of environmental and conservation related issues.
- To undertake environmental, conservation, and tourism mapping, spatial analysis and planning.
- To address environmental awareness training and social issues.